Water box 15g

Jhillreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just got the water box 15g. Anyone make a media rack? I can’t do this filter sock. Wash it everyday
 
If you just set the tank up it’s normal for socks to clog up quickly at first, you should be able to go close to a week once tank has settled down.. If they are standard sizes just get some extras they are fairly cheap and makes keeping up with cleaning easier, I wait until I have several dirty ones then wash them all at once.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new