Water change station almost done!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Highside
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Highside

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also going to add a small gravity fed tank with a float valve for ato. Sorry for the sideways pic. Had to do a pano to fit it all in the pic, no matter how I rotate and save it flips back sideways when I attach to the post.??
606C48F0-9479-4730-AF5B-F396B05A57B4.jpeg
 
Tractor Supply here in Indiana has all kinds of different containers. Thats where I bought mine. Im using a Ecotech Vectra S2 pump. Super quite :)
 
Mine are 65 gallons and they didnt cost that much. Not sure what they have on their website, as i went in person to my store. If you dont have one near you...look up any farm store near by. Most of them sell all kinds of storage contairs for farm sprayers and what not. Lots to choose from.
 
I bought my containers from a local supply store, 65 gallons also and about $120 each. The pump is I think a really old quitet one and is plumbed from this garage closet under the house to my sump and I control it with a WiFi smart socket plug. I do have a jebao 8000 in the salt tank for mixing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new