Water change

hammadkatiyar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Location
Dubai
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 60 gallons fowlr tank including sump. I do10 percent water change twice a month. This practice is going on for last four years. My nitrate n phosphate levels are almost zero due to media reactor. Even many fishes survived in my tank for at least one year n then died. Its being now 4 years, do i change 100 percent water or keep doing the same practice? Pls advise
 
it's going to depend on what you want to accomplish with the water change. I would not change 100% of the water - it would cause an imbalance imo - I would think continuing with small, regular water changes would be the way to go.
 
My old fishes are fine but whenever i introduce new fish. Within a month she dies. During her survival she eats food properly. Sometimes i face problem in decrease PH
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new