Water collector for Varios pumps

Jeremy@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we do plan to have to have them available without the float switch. If you already own the waste collector you can simply remove the power socket float switch assembly that it comes with and use the float switch from the VarioS skimmer pump.

OP
OP
zach_discus

zach_discus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have one yet but bought the Diablo 300ext that was on closeout through you all. It had been retro fitted with a Varios pump and was thinking, man a waste collector that would plug directly into the Varios controller would be sweet :)

Enrique797

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we do plan to have to have them available without the float switch. If you already own the waste collector you can simply remove the power socket float switch assembly that it comes with and use the float switch from the VarioS skimmer pump.

How exactly would you do this. I just purchased your waste collector with the float switch. I was able to remove the float switch from the waste collector but installing the float switch from the Varios does not seem to be easy. The one that came with the waste collector has a clear tube that does not seem to accept the float switch that works with the various. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back