Water Flow Direction Through UV Sterilizer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charley75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Charley75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
426
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Lifegard Pro Max 40W that I am FINALLY about to install. Does it matter what direction the water flows through it?? I can’t find anything that mentions that in the instructions. Also, does it matter how it is mounter? Can you move the little mounting brackets?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new