Waterbox 105.4 SPS Build

diverrad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been keeping reefs since I was 23 so that’s 30 years now. I’ve had great successes and just as many failures. I stopped reefing about 5 years ago since a motorcycle accident hindered my ability to walk for about a year and I moved upstate NY where the power outages are disturbingly common.
So I got a generator learned to walk again and I’m ready to continue my journey in reefing. I’ve always had second best equipment, used tanks used gear cheaper light and so fort. Now to think about it I might be cheep. Well this time around I decided to go all out, well within reason anyway.
First the tank. I got a Waterbox 105.4 frag system. Due to my still somewhat limited mobility I have a hard time lifting my arms above my shoulders so the height of 16 inches was perfect for me. And I really love the 24 inch width. I’m not a fan of how tall the stands are nowadays but so be it.
well after try to put the stand together by myself I quickly realized it’s a 2 man job.
I got the stand to in about 2 hours and leveled it relatively easily. Next will be the main plumbing.
9D3ADDAE-096B-4D5E-9552-D92A8BAAC860.jpeg

DEE82BA0-177E-4708-BA37-1F34D28A9388.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back