Waterbox 110.4 Side Panels

Black Dog Reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2019
Messages
65
Reaction score
72
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a water box 110.4 coming in next week and I’ll probably answer my own question once it arrives, just impatient lol.

Does anyone know if the side panels on the Gen2 stand (aluminum frame) are part of the structural integrity of the stand or can they be removed? I would really like to mount my control board behind the left panel and use magnets to secure the panel so that I can easily pop it on and off to access the control board. I don’t see why they wouldn’t be removable, but the instructions stating that you have to install the sump before fully assemble the stand (install the center support) worries me because I feel like you could easily just slide in through the side if the panels came off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new