Waterbox 35.2 Live and Learn Build Thread

glency

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Messages
423
Reaction score
306
Location
san Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I started my tank about a month ago. My first saltwater aquarium. I had freshwater tanks when I was a kid. It’s cool to see that the hobby is more user friendly compared to when I looked at saltwater aquariums 30 years ago…. Or maybe I’m just older and wiser and can understand chemistry better…. Anyway, excited to see how things go.

6CE04B33-5AF6-4F57-9252-7E68D14A1C0F.jpeg
 
Coming along. Got some algae issues but I understand it is expected with my tank’s youth. Added a Neptune Apex, a second heater, a couple of power heads, a Neptune Sky lights. Cleaned up the cabinet this afternoon.
 

Attachments

  • 05A849AB-5F35-45B4-84FD-55693881052B.jpeg
    05A849AB-5F35-45B4-84FD-55693881052B.jpeg
    275.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 5B050EE1-7A2D-4FD6-BC4E-54B943186120.jpeg
    5B050EE1-7A2D-4FD6-BC4E-54B943186120.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 66

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new