Waterbox 50.3 AIO

IMG_0334.jpeg


Update:

Nothing really happened since last update. I added my two holy grail torch to the tank. My yellow tang is getting more yellow everyday. I started a instagram for my tank and I try to post daily content.

https://www.instagram.com/yangsblueparadise?igsh=NTNpN2V5Z2NyNTlj&utm_source=qr
My nutrients did bottomed out. So I been heavy feeding a little more and dosing neonitro everyday as well. I could tell because my red goni in the back is a little pale.
 
42226.jpg

Update on this tank. For the past year and a half it has been on cruising mode. 6 months ago let phosphate go out of control and slowly lost some corals during that long period. Overall is pretty much been fix slowly replenishing some corals. I wish the maven would come out sooner so I can let it auto test for me.
 
1780945148811.png


Added a lot of new corals since last update. Went to RAP New York picked up 3 different glitter goins. A red, purple and blue glitter goni. Got a dough boy mushroom as well. Thinking of getting a Aquawiz KH in the near future so I know general trend of Alk. Gonna stick on daily testing of alk for now. Super happy with how this tank is filling up again.


1780945162416.png

1780945169901.png
 
1780945148811.png


Added a lot of new corals since last update. Went to RAP New York picked up 3 different glitter goins. A red, purple and blue glitter goni. Got a dough boy mushroom as well. Thinking of getting a Aquawiz KH in the near future so I know general trend of Alk. Gonna stick on daily testing of alk for now. Super happy with how this tank is filling up again.


1780945162416.png

1780945169901.png
New corals look great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new