Waterbox 6025

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I am planning a new tank build. I’m going to be purchasing a new waterbox 6025 peninsula aquarium. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the sump/ electrical area? Waterbox makes it sound like there’s a separate area of electric but they don’t actually have photos of it.

Thank you all in advance !
 
I would have thought this tank was more popular than it seems. :face-with-raised-eyebrow:
I just bought this tank, and went to search videos of people setting it up/receiving it and it's a complete ghost town.

Nearly their flagship peninsula and nothing to be found haha.
 
Upvote 0
I just bought this tank, and went to search videos of people setting it up/receiving it and it's a complete ghost town.

Nearly their flagship peninsula and nothing to be found haha.
Maybe you can share some pictures ??
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new