Waterbox 70.2 plumbing

gobybryant

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
161
Reaction score
137
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what size lifeguard bulkheads fit this tank? I got the tank used for a great price, but without the plumbing it’s just collecting dust. I’ve reached out to WB but they don’t sell replacement plumbing kits. Thanks!
 
Anyone know what size lifeguard bulkheads fit this tank? I got the tank used for a great price, but without the plumbing it’s just collecting dust. I’ve reached out to WB but they don’t sell replacement plumbing kits. Thanks!
Seriously?! What happens when something breaks?
 
I’ve run into the same issue with a 110.4 I picked up. After reaching out to waterbox directly I would never buy one of their products new after the experience.
 
I ended up finding equivalent lifeguard bulkheads and plumbing, but the construction on my home is far from done, so I'll likely be listing the tank (with plumbing) here soon lol
 
Update: the bulkheads I purchased still didn’t fit the holes that are drilled in this tank. Would honestly never buy @Waterbox Aquariums for this reason alone.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new