Waterbox 7225 equipment list feedback?

It gets some flow all the way down, but it tapers off a lot by ~4ft. Really need pumps on both ends to get random flow. I have a Gyre xf350 on the peninsula end now, but may put some else there too. I really just don't want the cords.

Here's the "left" side with the right running anti-syc. I have had them running up to 100%, but felt that was a little too much on the rocks nearest to them.
1591493756769.png
Thanks for sharing, how are you hiding the gyre wire?
 
I'm using MP40's on the 7226 with no problem. Supposedly the thin spacer works, but I'm running them with no rubber spacer.
I was running 2 MP40’s on my 7226 as well. Using the thinnest spacer they work just fine. However with that long of a tank I found that running them at 90% made them very hot. I could only speculate that this was happening because the magnets were maxed out and at a high speed. I had to back them down and ramp up my MP60’s more.
 
I was running 2 MP40’s on my 7226 as well. Using the thinnest spacer they work just fine. However with that long of a tank I found that running them at 90% made them very hot. I could only speculate that this was happening because the magnets were maxed out and at a high speed. I had to back them down and ramp up my MP60’s more.
Do you find the mp40’s fall off when going into feed mode or turning off I heard some reports of this on 19mm glass
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new