• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox 7226

Leiph86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey buddy - I bought that Red Sea 90 light off of you earlier this year (which is working great) - too bad I don't have 6 feet of space, I would have helped you out and bought this. However, if you want to talk about livestock for anything you're maybe considering parting with I'm happy to help them to a new home assuming I have the space in my current tank.

To anyone else, great individual to purchase used items from, as other's have said, this is a steal if you have the room!

OP
OP
djray77

djray77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey buddy - I bought that Red Sea 90 light off of you earlier this year (which is working great) - too bad I don't have 6 feet of space, I would have helped you out and bought this. However, if you want to talk about livestock for anything you're maybe considering parting with I'm happy to help them to a new home assuming I have the space in my current tank.

To anyone else, great individual to purchase used items from, as other's have said, this is a steal if you have the room!

Hey! I'm glad the light is working well for you. At that time I had no plans of moving but things change in life right.
I have a deposit on some fish and corals, this Saturday I will have an idea of whats left after he has seen what I have.
I have a ton of coral and I'm sure there will be plenty if are you interested in corals?

OP
OP
djray77

djray77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Most of the fish have been sold only a couple left but I do have a lot of corals left if anyone is interested.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back