Waterbox 90.3 lighting

Daveouthere

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2020
Messages
88
Reaction score
37
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I’m going to get a waterbox 90.3 for my new tank and was wondering what my best bet for lighting would be, should I do the 2 Ai primes for the tank or venture out in getting something else? I am not interested in doing any kind of sps. Mainly interested in soft corals and possible anemone. I was about to do the Ai primes but I know their are a lot of options. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks
 
2 x 32ai primes alternative you could do 2 x Radion xr15 g5 this should give you enough for what you want to start with and can always get another light if you wish to gain more PAR
 
Two primes would work perfect and save you a ton of $$$$. I have Primes and XR15s. Both grow corals very well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new