Waterbox aquarium AIO filter sock upgrade

aqbox65mixed

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
9
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I purchased the waterbox AIO 60 last year. I always had issue with dirty back chamber.
I finally figured the original filter sock design is horrible. I had a store design a one 4 inch filter suck panel instead of 2 and now absolutely nothing gets through.
I highly recommend this.
 
Hello everyone,

I purchased the waterbox AIO 60 last year. I always had issue with dirty back chamber.
I finally figured the original filter sock design is horrible. I had a store design a one 4 inch filter suck panel instead of 2 and now absolutely nothing gets through.
I highly recommend this.
Nice!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new