Waterbox cube 20 sponges

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kika
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kika

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2025
Messages
84
Reaction score
43
Location
saint cloud
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all ! I got a WB cube 20 in the marketplace, but I need some of the filter sponges. I know they sale it, but I can’t wait for their delivery (takes few days) that said, I am looking for some Amazon alternative but I don’t know their size (WB does not specify the size of the sponges) can someone help me with some Amazon alternatives? Thanks in advance !
 
I got something before in Amazon that is oversized and just cut it to size. It's been a year since and I dont remember which one it was.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new