Waterbox Infinia 190.5 vs Cade 1500 S2

Bacon and Eggs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I‘ve been completely out of the hobby for 20 + years. I’m having to learn a whole lot of new stuff and relearning other things I did know well. Much has changed with reef building since then. Either that or I wasn't I knowledgeable as I thought I was, lol.

What are the primary differences between the aforementioned Cade and Waterbox packages? Forget about the starter kit with rock etc that the Cade package offers. What are the other benefits of the Cade package to justify the cost difference? Is the Cade unit easier to automate or come with fundemental systems the Waterbox does not or is it a quality issue? Are they both similar quality and versatility, but it’s more of a taste issue (Les Paul vs Strat)? I’m doing my research, looking at build threads and watching some videos. I value your opinions.

Russell

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get the Cade and never look back. You can count the number of people who've had issues with their Cade tanks on the fingers of one amputated hand. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

I myself have a Red Sea. But my first choice was a Cade (not available in Canada unfortunately).

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back