Waterbox infinia reef 190.5

IMG_1391.jpeg
Side shot of the tank looking good!
 
Looking great, nice frags!

Did you see there's a sale? On the best frags around
Time to get moar acro
1745674169013.jpg

6cf7e9649d6330fbf048cf74c4b4f940.jpeg
 
The tank fits in well with you home decor. Great work.
 
Using a doser with captiv8 bottles or manual? I was deciding between this and MS and I went with MS. Might do that long term to save on salt while trade wars is in effect.
 
Using a doser with captiv8 bottles or manual? I was deciding between this and MS and I went with MS. Might do that long term to save on salt while trade wars is in effect.
You mix all the traces together in a solution with rodi and dose off of one pump.
 
Using a doser with captiv8 bottles or manual? I was deciding between this and MS and I went with MS. Might do that long term to save on salt while trade wars is in effect.
Also captiv8 trace elements are far cheaper in comparison to moonshiners and come at a much higher concentration.
 
Your tank looks great, just ordered the same one. I wish there was s’more space for controllers. I might buy a second cabinet for controllers alone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new