Waterbox Marine X 35.1 build

alcko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How loud are you finding the setup? Their website shows a "precision gate valve" to run ultra quiet and you mentioned that's a priority for you. Same here.

Never had a sump, can you hear the water going up and down in a quiet room?

Cdime712

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small update. Boring stage of just going through the motions, I did have a diatom issue after running the lights for 9 hours a dayfor a couple weeks. Was more or less expecting it based on the fact I've had it happen in every new system I've ever set up. Made no changes and its already clearing up on its own. Still dealing with high phosphate reading over my ULR checker so going to pick up a higher range kit so I can monitor my progress. I can tell that its coming down as the rock continues to mature by the shade of purple in my test vat keeps getting closer to clear every week. Clearly I didn't bleach and cook the rock long enough as there still must be organics in the rock cycling and leaching. Just going to keep doing one 5 gallon water change a week and wait. The clowns are doing good and are eating good, Will just be enjoying them for a few more weeks/months until my rock matures and nutrients come down to safe levels for the corals I want to add,
Do you have updated pictures..

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 92 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back