Waterbox Marine X 60.2 Build Thread

Probably gonna be the final update for a little bit, the tank is going really well, but there was some bad, the two torches showing tissue recession both ended up developing brown jelly and I tried isolating them and treating with iodine and peroxide and neither pulled through. I did end up picking up a little green bubble tip anemone that's super happy and growing well as well as a royal gramma, and now I'm just letting the tank find its own balance and letting things grow in. We had a power outage last night for a couple hours but everything recovered nicely and the fish are all healthy, unfortunately I didn't have my battery backups on hand but they're ready to go now. I'll update this thread if anything else interesting happens.
 
Probably gonna be the final update for a little bit, the tank is going really well, but there was some bad, the two torches showing tissue recession both ended up developing brown jelly and I tried isolating them and treating with iodine and peroxide and neither pulled through. I did end up picking up a little green bubble tip anemone that's super happy and growing well as well as a royal gramma, and now I'm just letting the tank find its own balance and letting things grow in. We had a power outage last night for a couple hours but everything recovered nicely and the fish are all healthy, unfortunately I didn't have my battery backups on hand but they're ready to go now. I'll update this thread if anything else interesting happens.
Hey, no news can be a good thing. As my tank slowly progressed my updates got further and further between not because I lost interest, but because things were running smoothly. Glad the tank is doing well. There will always be hiccups. I went on a week long vacation and came home to what I believe to be Dinos, ask me how I feel about that. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new