OP
Fishy5oh

Fishy5oh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably gonna be the final update for a little bit, the tank is going really well, but there was some bad, the two torches showing tissue recession both ended up developing brown jelly and I tried isolating them and treating with iodine and peroxide and neither pulled through. I did end up picking up a little green bubble tip anemone that's super happy and growing well as well as a royal gramma, and now I'm just letting the tank find its own balance and letting things grow in. We had a power outage last night for a couple hours but everything recovered nicely and the fish are all healthy, unfortunately I didn't have my battery backups on hand but they're ready to go now. I'll update this thread if anything else interesting happens.

design.maddie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably gonna be the final update for a little bit, the tank is going really well, but there was some bad, the two torches showing tissue recession both ended up developing brown jelly and I tried isolating them and treating with iodine and peroxide and neither pulled through. I did end up picking up a little green bubble tip anemone that's super happy and growing well as well as a royal gramma, and now I'm just letting the tank find its own balance and letting things grow in. We had a power outage last night for a couple hours but everything recovered nicely and the fish are all healthy, unfortunately I didn't have my battery backups on hand but they're ready to go now. I'll update this thread if anything else interesting happens.
Hey, no news can be a good thing. As my tank slowly progressed my updates got further and further between not because I lost interest, but because things were running smoothly. Glad the tank is doing well. There will always be hiccups. I went on a week long vacation and came home to what I believe to be Dinos, ask me how I feel about that. lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.9%
Back