Waterbox mods and filtration

smarcuscofer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any waterbox users out there I'm thinking of trying the waterbox cube 20 for a nano reef was wondering how the filtration was and if any one had done any modifications to the system any input is appreciated

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there are a few owners on here. Haven’t seen any mods though. Here’s a free bump

Fat Sacs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the WB forum I have read of 1 person complaining about the pump being loud and switched it out for an MJ (cant remember which one). Outside of that I have not seen anyone mod them....yet. But I feel that you may not need to as they already come with the improvements. I think this company did their research before producing, I ordered a 30.2 from them and it should be delivered today so I shall have more insight soon.

DerekDun

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a cube 20, up and running about a month. Only filtration I have is the filter provided in chamber 1. Marine pure spheres in chamber 2, thinking about adding chemipure in there as well. Water has been crystal clear since day one.

Waterbox1990

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine up and running using the factory filter sock.. running bright well cubes for my filtration with filter floss. Running a dc return pump. Have a Tunze ATO with a 100w heater hooked up to a temp. Control it is a awesome aquarium. I am running a rs50 and fixing to add my wave maker

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back