waterbox nanos & peninsula

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey WB team,
just saw that you do make nanos...do you make a peninsula nano?
if so how do get em and others nanos you do make. where do we find the pricing?

cheers,
D

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could you make me one. haha no really I would like a 10-20 I would do a killer build thread and help promote it.
you cubes just aren't doing it for me as I have a SCA 90 cube but I would love to have one of your tanks.

I am enjoying your vids on youtube BTW. when will the next WB 15 RFA tank episode be up??

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could you make me one. haha no really I would like a 10-20 I would do a killer build thread and help promote it.
you cubes just aren't doing it for me as I have a SCA 90 cube but I would love to have one of your tanks.

I am enjoying your vids on youtube BTW. when will the next WB 15 RFA tank episode be up??

haha would love to but not doing anything custom yet for Waterbox. However, for the 15 Cube build.. the rock nems are gonna have an upgrade to the build we had planned. We have been so busy with the 230.6 and Frag 80.4 build and videos lately we need to get back on track for the nem build too!

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha would love to but not doing anything custom yet for Waterbox. However, for the 15 Cube build.. the rock nems are gonna have an upgrade to the build we had planned. We have been so busy with the 230.6 and Frag 80.4 build and videos lately we need to get back on track for the nem build too!

totally understand, just thought I would ask maybe its been on your"to do list" and knowing you have someone interested might just make it happen. that soid I know your a new company but I would think about a small to med peninsula tank to ad to the list.
IMHO it the only thing your missing.

yeah get back on the nem. build that is what I am gonna to if I ever decide on a tank.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back