Waterbox or RedSea Reefer

• Total voters

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slightly confused, you say it’s between only 2 brands but have a other voting option?

if between the 2 in your op I would go for the Waterbox, if other brands are going to be considered I would take a look at EA reef pro they are really making an effort with their stands, the new models have aluminium stands and the panels can be swapped to a different colour option if you fancy a change or they need replacing for whatever reason.

OP
OP
mkane

mkane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slightly confused, you say it’s between only 2 brands but have a other voting option?

if between the 2 in your op I would go for the Waterbox, if other brands are going to be considered I would take a look at EA reef pro they are really making an effort with their stands, the new models have aluminium stands and the panels can be swapped to a different colour option if you fancy a change or they need replacing for whatever reason.

I added other bc it’s been soo long since I’ve been in the reef game I have no idea what company I may be over looking.
Google isn’t that helpful when you search best reef aio aquariums. Get a bunch of paid ads and a bunch of Red Sea threads.

Ill def go look into EA, my main goal is a system that has everything or at least has hookups for everything. I do not want to drill again or have home made cheato sumps lol. I need it to look nice

Back