Waterbox Peninsula 25 Glass question

Vax

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Zoetermeer
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers,

I've got a question about my Waterbox Peninsula 25!
For a while I've had this very cheap light on it. However, I have a RedSea Reefled50 plus mount lying here, which I want to mount on it as an upgrade.
However, reading into the mount itself, it does state that the glass is required to be 8mm - while the Peninsula 25 has 6mm.

Would you say it is OK to go ahead, or is this too much of a hazard? Does anyone have experience with this light over their Peninsula or similar tank?
Thank you in advance!
 
I wouldn’t risk it. Find a different way to hang or mount the light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new