Waterbox Peninsula 25 Help

df_aquatics_

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Connecticut
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
834D11B1-D71D-488F-BB15-3A272BB6A68A.jpeg
Hello everyone I have a waterbox 25 with a single ai prime. Right now I’m running the Saxby lighting schedule. I’m not sure what intensity I should run it at since I can’t get my hands on a par reader. If anyone has any experience with this light on smaller reef tanks any help is appreciated thank you!
 
How are your corals responding and how long have you been using this schedule?

Any corals "stretching" or "shrinking" due to the light?
 
I have the same set up and I just use the mixed reef setting on the waterbox website.
How are your corals responding and how long have you been using this schedule?

Any corals "stretching" or "shrinking" due to the light?
+1
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new