OP
OP
downonthereef

downonthereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox wouldn't send you another one? Would waterbox doublebox the next shipment?
They would, but their main distribution centre for europe is in Amsterdam, therefore exchanging numerous hands before arriving with me, so to minimise that, I've got it from somewhere that already has them in the UK

Reef Jockey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They would, but their main distribution centre for europe is in Amsterdam, therefore exchanging numerous hands before arriving with me, so to minimise that, I've got it from somewhere that already has them in the UK
nice work!! I hope you got a refund from Waterbox so you didn't have to pay twice.

OP
OP
downonthereef

downonthereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice work!! I hope you got a refund from Waterbox so you didn't have to pay twice.
They refunded it in full which was jolly good! I then purchased it from somewhere here in the UK and the packaging was 10 times better... like a box in a box with big thick corner protectors and polystyrene. But the tank is officially wet, doing a leak test, before adding salt, then sand and rock. Only problem now is TMC with their supply of rock, been waiting three weeks

Reef Jockey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They refunded it in full which was jolly good! I then purchased it from somewhere here in the UK and the packaging was 10 times better... like a box in a box with big thick corner protectors and polystyrene. But the tank is officially wet, doing a leak test, before adding salt, then sand and rock. Only problem now is TMC with their supply of rock, been waiting three weeks
sweet, at least you have the tank now. lol
can you start cycling the tank before the rock comes in?

OP
OP
downonthereef

downonthereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet, at least you have the tank now. lol
can you start cycling the tank before the rock comes in?
Exactly what i've done, i've got the live sand in with a little bit of ceramic media in the overflow! As soon as the tank is cycled i'll move a fish over to keep the tank alive

Sidsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oof, gotta hate delivery companies they just throw the packages... Piece of advice coming from a Pen 15 owner, just be sure to clean out the back AIO chambers once a month at least as they can become a debris trap under your media.

other then that they are great small tanks.
THIS IS THE MOST PAINFULLY ACCURATE MESSAGE IVE SEEN LOL

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 55 53.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.8%
Back