waterbox reef lx 340.7

pcorpion

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man nice setup . I have a couple of questions for you . On this size tank does the glass aquarium sit on the neoprene foam and that sits directly on the aluminum frame with out any laminate would but just on the subframe?

jhadaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone used dr reefs for quarantined fish? apologies I used that magic search bar and found the answers.
Got a small order last week. It was my second order from them. Money well spent not dealing with qt myself. I have all ora and dr reef fish.

jpnegrete14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No...

Talk about not caring about your market... or what your market wants.

They even put up a YouTube video a few weeks ago entitled "Why we love filter socks"... because they keep getting so many requests for a filter roller modification to the new Waterbox sumps.

Every comment on YouTube, Facebook, and in the YouTube chat by viewers during the video said they wanted a filter roller - but the two hosts even seemingly mocked some of the comments in the video - it was sort of crazy to watch.
First off nice build @Kev036!

Secondly got the same vibe from the hosts @salty150 . Glad to see I wasn't crazy for thinking that. They have mocked the idea of a roller mat in another video too.

I ran socks for as long as I can remember probably close to a decade if not longer. I am 1000x happier with my ClariSea gen 3 roller mat then any other mechanical filtration I have ever used. To me its a no brainer over filter socks. AND it looks like the red sea roller mat might be even better then the ClariSea. Really tempted to upgrade :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

aquaticlog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you got your LX 340.7, do you have a choice which side the ATO and/or equipment panel will go? Can I have both of them on the left side, for example?

Raptor72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update?

Also, thanks for all those making a fuss about a roller mod on the WB tanks. I ordered my 330.7 and they now advertise that as a thing on their new sumps.

Back