Waterbox Reef LX

Heads up I just got mine shipped and delivered today!
 

Attachments

  • 176284792_373279577220074_3186574117326812910_n.jpg
    176284792_373279577220074_3186574117326812910_n.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 109
I will be doing a video of it by this weekend and setting it up.
 

Hey! I just found and commented on your YouTube channel!! Been looking all over for these tanks! I need some more pictures before I pull the trigger on a 190.4!
 
Hey! I just found and commented on your YouTube channel!! Been looking all over for these tanks! I need some more pictures before I pull the trigger on a 190.4!
Trust me do the 190.4! The 230.6 is huge! I didn't think they would look this big. But I'm going to do a actual youtube video series of my build is my plan. So just keep an eye out for more videos hopefully next week. I have to tear my current tank down this weekend to make room for it.
 
The fedex guy had a hard time actually but he did it! My husband pushed and the guy pulled with his fork lift jack across my stone driveway. Almost didn't make it LOL
Thanks for the info, I just subscribed to your YouTube channel. Mine is coming tomorrow so I am excited.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new