Waterbox Reef LX

BRS

Marlon_Holland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I ordered the new waterbox reef LX and I am trying to see if anyone has paid their final payment and gotten a shipping date yet? I am so excited I check my email everyday for the email to pay and get my shipping date. I got the Reef LX 230.5.

Tommy's Phyto

tdyrkacz

View Badges
Reaction score
I am thinking of ordering a waterbox as well. Still undecided between the 220 and 270. Have you guys actually seen the new LX models in person? I am wondering if there is a difference in finish or just size difference. Looks like the LX series have an aluminum cabinet in order to support the extra weight. Otherwise it's hard to tell from pictures if the cabinet is nicer on the LX line.

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
WWC told me they we’re still in production. End of Feb they are hoping to have one. The biggest difference I see is the extruded aluminum stand and metal body panels.
I am thinking of ordering a waterbox as well. Still undecided between the 220 and 270. Have you guys actually seen the new LX models in person? I am wondering if there is a difference in finish or just size difference. Looks like the LX series have an aluminum cabinet in order to support the extra weight. Otherwise it's hard to tell from pictures if the cabinet is nicer on the LX line.

OP
M

Marlon_Holland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I emailed Waterbox and asked them when I could expect my reef LX and they said mid to late February. I am excited about getting the tank. Also the difference in the tanks are the depth the LX is 29.5 inches wide and the stand is made of aluminum and is already assembled.

Lazys Coral House
OP
M

Marlon_Holland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I ordered the 230.5 on Blue Friday and I check my email everyday. Once we get the email it will still take 30 days to ship.

BRS

Are you currently housing your most favorite fish ever?

• Yes (please tell us what in the thread)

Votes: 121 34.1%
  • No

Votes: 226 63.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS