Waterbox Reef LX

Marlon_Holland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I ordered the new waterbox reef LX and I am trying to see if anyone has paid their final payment and gotten a shipping date yet? I am so excited I check my email everyday for the email to pay and get my shipping date. I got the Reef LX 230.5.

tdyrkacz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of ordering a waterbox as well. Still undecided between the 220 and 270. Have you guys actually seen the new LX models in person? I am wondering if there is a difference in finish or just size difference. Looks like the LX series have an aluminum cabinet in order to support the extra weight. Otherwise it's hard to tell from pictures if the cabinet is nicer on the LX line.

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC told me they we’re still in production. End of Feb they are hoping to have one. The biggest difference I see is the extruded aluminum stand and metal body panels.
I am thinking of ordering a waterbox as well. Still undecided between the 220 and 270. Have you guys actually seen the new LX models in person? I am wondering if there is a difference in finish or just size difference. Looks like the LX series have an aluminum cabinet in order to support the extra weight. Otherwise it's hard to tell from pictures if the cabinet is nicer on the LX line.

OP
OP
M

Marlon_Holland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed Waterbox and asked them when I could expect my reef LX and they said mid to late February. I am excited about getting the tank. Also the difference in the tanks are the depth the LX is 29.5 inches wide and the stand is made of aluminum and is already assembled.

OP
OP
M

Marlon_Holland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the 230.5 on Blue Friday and I check my email everyday. Once we get the email it will still take 30 days to ship.

OP
OP
M

Marlon_Holland

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still waiting. Have not heard anything from waterbox yet on the LX. Hope people are starting to get theirs.

AB Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are just starting to get final payments this week and they will be receiving them and sending them out by next week.

AB Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this is true as I have been told that they should be in any dY since the end of Feb.
Its true :) Just talked to them on Tuesday and paid my remaining balance. They are getting the tanks in this week and will be setting up shipping times next week is what they told me.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm
Its true :) Just talked to them on Tuesday and paid my remaining balance. They are getting the tanks in this week and will be setting up shipping times next week is what they told me.
Going to hold you to this statement .
Just kidding - It would turn out to be a great week if it does happen.

AB Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm

Going to hold you to this statement .
Just kidding - It would turn out to be a great week if it does happen.
I now just need BRS to stock vectras and mp40s ASAP! I've been holding out on buying them since November praying that they would go on sale.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • None.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 7.9%
Back