waterbox replacement parts?

selenahs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a used waterbox 100.3 and am working now on setting it up. It is used, and as i'm working on plumbing i realized I am missing the t pipe that connects the return line to the nozzles, and the nozzles themselves. The nozzles I'm sure I can order, but I'm not having any luck with the t pipe. Anyone have any ideas on where to get a replacement or a DIY solution? I'm new to saltwater and not super familiar with the diy aspects, parts, etc. I was thinking if all else fails I could just connect fitting flexible tubing to the return line and run it through one of the nozzle holes and not even put a nozzle on it, would that be at all an option? Help a girl out :)

37830EE2-279F-4A3B-A27B-43932D70D93B.jpeg EEF01B7B-997B-4582-8156-470A75B0721F.jpeg

KRAKENREEFAQUATICS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact Waterbox directly. I believe you can order any spare parts through them.
waterbox makes it a PITA to get any parts if ur not the original buyer or if u don’t have a receipt, also they are ****** they use metrics instead of standard so u can’t just buy a standard bulkhead to replace that missing part.

Intense37754

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you missing the plumbing from the bulkhead to the top of the overflow? I would certainly get a hold of them and beg.
They are nice when they are new but if any of the plumbing goes bad it’s nearly impossible to replace.
The bulkheads more so because the drilled holes are way smaller than normal bulkheads

micaheli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get this figured out? I know that you could probably get a metric to imperial adapter from BRS, cut the return tube down a bit and make your own return pipe that fits the stock locations. I contemplated doing it from the start on my 180.5 just to keep everything imperial since I did the same on the other end of the drains, but ended up using the stock stuff in the overflow box.

I'm actually looking to buy replacement stock drains (everything under the tank) because I'm moving and changing my setup. I'm fearing that process.

Good luck!

Mintieness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a used waterbox 100.3 and am working now on setting it up. It is used, and as i'm working on plumbing i realized I am missing the t pipe that connects the return line to the nozzles, and the nozzles themselves. The nozzles I'm sure I can order, but I'm not having any luck with the t pipe. Anyone have any ideas on where to get a replacement or a DIY solution? I'm new to saltwater and not super familiar with the diy aspects, parts, etc. I was thinking if all else fails I could just connect fitting flexible tubing to the return line and run it through one of the nozzle holes and not even put a nozzle on it, would that be at all an option? Help a girl out :)

37830EE2-279F-4A3B-A27B-43932D70D93B.jpeg EEF01B7B-997B-4582-8156-470A75B0721F.jpeg
Are you selling your return bulkhead? I’ll buy it if you are

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back