Waterbox vs Innovative Marine? 20g

hahahohol

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2014
Messages
38
Reaction score
31
Location
Erie, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m thinking of getting back into the hobby and these 2 tanks look more appealing than the others.
Which one should I invest in?
Softies & some lps is the goal. I used to have 40g aio 8yrs ago and I loved it.
13A36C3F-EA08-4565-AAB8-D9264047B268.jpeg
D90CEEEF-1EC3-4B6F-9CC5-9E62DF0FC7C7.jpeg
Which one should I invest in?
Softies & some lps is the goal. I used to have 40g aio 8yrs ago and I loved it.
 
I’ve heard good things about water box but I have an innovative marine.Does the water box come with return pump etc.
 
Welk ones a cube and the other is a rectangle. Imo they are they same but for some reason i feel Waterbox is nicer.

Im picking up a Waterbox 20 from a local soon. Gonna be a nem tank for my jerk clowns.
 
I've owned a few different AIO from Fluval, IM & JBJ. I just picked up a 25 peninsula from waterbox. What i do like about the waterbox is the back sump section is all made of glass where in all the other tanks are made of acrylic.
 
As someone who’s had two IM tanks now, I guess my answer is IM. Like the build and little niceties like a screen cover Comes with.
 
Both are great options IMO!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new