waterbox

Alchameth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Waterbox Aquariums
Thanks for the new hinges that didn't fix my issues. Thanks for the email asking me for my feedback on my issue, and closing my ticket before I could take your survey to tell you what a shabby job your support has done in fixing my stand problems. Thank you for taking the time and making sure the parts you send me fix my issues on a problem that has been ongoing since September. Thank you for making me love and hate my purchase from you. Thank you, thank you for insuring that every single time I see someone asking about your product, giving me the motivation to express how I feel, which is crap towards your product, your product and support there of. Thank you for making me regret spending more on an aquarium than my first car cost me and regretting it....

Thank you, enjoy my money... let's see how much money you loose due to my expressing my experience and YOUR lack of support in resolving my issue... I Will never support, endorse, or say anything positive about your business or products. Not because I'm a petty person, but because you sold a product and failed to deliver on it being a quality product.

Thank you, and good luck.

OP
OP
Alchameth

Alchameth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you have better luck! Have you tried posting something on social media? I find that companies generally pay attention there as they don't want the bad press out there.
This has been an ongoing issue that I've had 4+ different support cases opened for. I documented my issues, provided concerns, and pictures showing the deficiencies I'm dealing with on their stand. I've spent more time documenting and communicating with them regarding the issues with their stand than most people invest in assembly time. Given all that, when you send out something you want me to try, even though I've asked how it's expected to fix certain problems... you own the problem and follow up. Don't just close the case and move on and what... wait and see if after months of dealing with this I'll just let it go and deal with feeling I've overpaid for the quality of product I received?

I've got a $200 MDF Marineland stand that I feel is better quality, at least I can get all the doors to line up and close right.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back