Wav help PLEASE (New to Apex)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dj City
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When I get home, I will have to see what the flow looks like per my programming.

Does PREVIEW take the pump through the entire program so you can SEE what effect the pump has on the tank?
 
Questions?
When to invert? When to Mirror?
Should I invert? Should I mirror?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new