Wave maker controler suggestions

Willbiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for typo in the title! Can't work out how to correct it...anyway

I have a Jebao crosfow and a TMC reeflow wave maker which both have the same 3 pin connectors with 0-10v pin. I'd like to Introduce another jebao crossflow at the other end and alternate the flow. Can anyone suggest a controller to control multiple wave makers with the 3 pin connectors? Features such as reduced flow at night, alternation every few minutes, switching up patterns, control by an app etc would be cool.

Other than apex which will break my bank, what other options do you refers use?

OP
OP
Willbiker

Willbiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump! Anyone know of a controller which works with jebao crossflows? The aqualink a1 does but has bad reviews....

OP
OP
Willbiker

Willbiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I will check that out. I think the connector is pretty standard....here it is

20210519_091450.jpg

20210519_091452.jpg

Galvano

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Jebao crosfow and a TMC reeflow wave maker which both have the same 3 pin connectors with 0-10v pin. I'd like to Introduce another jebao crossflow at the other end and alternate the flow. Can anyone suggest a controller to control multiple wave makers with the 3 pin connectors? Features such as reduced flow at night, alternation every few minutes, switching up patterns, control by an app etc would be cool.

Other than apex which will break my bank, what other options do you refers use?
I built my own budget AquariOS controller including 4 analog outputs for DC pumps.

Back