Wave maker decision help

Macsreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2023
Messages
73
Reaction score
29
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I had the “current USA” 660 gph wave maker for my 22 gallon reef tank … of course a month after the warranty ended it burned out like all the reviews said online… shoulda took there word for it. There’s so many options ranging from little 20$ ones all the way to 100$ ones with a complete system and timing set up. I just want something relatively simple and a bang for my buck.I don’t care for feeding times and all that really just want something my corals and fish will like. I’m attaching a few photos of my tank, I have quite a bit of rock work. You can see in the back upper left corner is my current USA wave makes, then on the front left I have a little one direction pump that still works great that I got for less than 10$. Thank you for your time and responses!

IMG_1250.jpeg IMG_6479.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new