Wavemaker upgrade

Slayyyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking into upgrading my current wavemeaker and was looking into some more affordable options and ran across jebao and they look promising as they have nice control abilities. Currently looking into their gyre looking lineup or their slw but would appreciate suggestions or recommendations on different brands etc.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Budget and features will be the determining factor. I like the Red Sea ReefWave 25/45 gyres, others like the AI Nemo3/5 wavemakers and still others like the EcoTech MP10/40/60 wavemakers. With those you get wireless connectivity, easy of maintenance (some more than others) and the ability to set different schedules and programming through an app.

OP
OP
Slayyyter

Slayyyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Budget and features will be the determining factor. I like the Red Sea ReefWave 25/45 gyres, others like the AI Nemo3/5 wavemakers and still others like the EcoTech MP10/40/60 wavemakers. With those you get wireless connectivity, easy of maintenance (some more than others) and the ability to set different schedules and programming through an app.
After looking again some jebao also have an app control ability not sure about the control (in app) but the controller looks fine across most models. Unfortunately 220-270 for a powerhead is def out of my budget :(

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After looking again some jebao also have an app control ability not sure about the control (in app) but the controller looks fine across most models. Unfortunately 220-270 for a powerhead is def out of my budget :(
Tunze makes good, reliable wavemakers that are reasonable in price.

paul01609

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please keep me updated on how those perform
Hi mate wave makers have been delivered must say I very impressed with them, controller is very nice,only problem I’m having is connecting them to my internet.
could be some thing I’m doing wrong

BA61BD53-F239-42D7-B65C-873FB35055AE.jpeg 9DEFB1F6-1096-4E92-80B2-5088EDEF822C.jpeg

paul01609

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think might have found the problem on YouTube, a guy says you need a older android version to get it on WiFi,have tried with my iPad and note 10 with no luck so I just dug out a old android phone to try.
just charging it now

reeferNbeer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think might have found the problem on YouTube, a guy says you need a older android version to get it on WiFi,have tried with my iPad and note 10 with no luck so I just dug out a old android phone to try.
just charging it now
I have 3 of them. If you haven't already, try setting it up right next to your wifi router. Mine wouldn't connect either; until I did this.

OP
OP
Slayyyter

Slayyyter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just charging it now
Hope it works out for you, interested as why it won't work with your note 10 but also means I would have Trouble too as I have an s10 haha

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back