WB peninsula mini 25 stocking

M4sonic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a waterbox peninsula mini 25gallon and recently i seem to have picked up a white planaria infestation ( not out of control but a bit unsightly)
So i was considering a six line wrasse, and as luck would have it my LFS has a little baby 6 line in stock.

However im a little unsure of my stocking, nutrients are well under control and have been low since the start and had to dose for nitrate and phosphate, now stable at 0.04 and 3-5.

Currently i have:
2 clowns that keep to their anemone.
1 royal gramma that keeps to his own little cave
1 tail spot blenny that roams the rockwork
1 goby guttata that only sticks his head out from under the rocks with this pistol shrimp friend but never goes anywhere.

i got the gramma last because i wanted an active fish but that failed, so as my final wet pet i thought a six line could solve my planaria problem and be an interesting swimmer in the tank.

Would this be ok for this tank or would it be overkill?

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a 50 lagoon with a six line. I downsized to a pen25 and decided to give away the wrasse. After seeing how active the wrasse was i just could not trap it inside a small tank. I vote no on the wrasse, not to mention it would bully the other fish, maybe even try to kill them.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 22.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%

Back