• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WD, wolverine, Pink Floyd, etc. for shrooms

VinhtageZoas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
250
Reaction score
149
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a few frags of walt disneys, wolverines, Pink Floyd, PC rainbow, Tierra de Fuego, and RRA tropical sunrise to trade for any bounces and jawbreakers! I'll try to get pics on here but please do pm and I'll get them to you
 
Pics of previous walt frags that I've traded
IMG_2910.JPG
IMG_2882.JPG
 
Where are you located?
 
Also any pics of the pink Floyd and the wolverine?
 
Here are some really bad pics of them. Taken with an iPhone 6 under t5s. The first pic is the Pink Floyd with a wolverine in the back. The second pic is another wolverine. I'm located in Henderson, Nevada 89074
IMG_2940.JPG
IMG_2942.JPG
 
Last edited:
Bump! Tried getting into sticks again but just wasn't quite feeling it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new