We are loaded with NEW & INSANE Zoanthids!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,761
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's just a few samples with many more to come! Frags will be available very soon!!

9434989061_85aefa43ca_o.jpg


9434989249_b615e437c9_o.jpg


9437767114_9fd41d97c9_o.jpg


9437766962_6761bb2c46_o.jpg
 
Yup I got some of those "Halle Berries" a week ago, looks like I'm gonna have to make another trip back :)
 
Last edited:
In Kissimmee on vac need to stop by only 10 minutes from the inlaws house
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 13.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new