Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. It’s not progress. :(

Rev told me that he has more important things in terms of site functions right now. He promised me that he would eventually do it (via pm)

But I just don’t know if my request will just be thrown in the back burner and forgotten. Adding emojis is not time consuming (I used to run a forum) and I know a different forum that uses the same hosting as this forum uses and they did it with no experience in tech). R2R has people in tech that definitely have the capability to add simple emojis.

This is something very important to me. I’m not trying to be overdramatic. It’s the worst feeling when a person can’t express themselves and tone. It really feels limiting.
What's the rush? this thread started in Dec 2021?

Suggestion; Go back to school and take a creative writing class and learn to express yourself in prose. Emoji's are sign language. Learn to write the language and you can replace your emotions with words. for instance, I am pleading with you right now to read what you wrote about the Rev sending you a written communication indicating that the site wants to move slowly and carefully in adding new features.
the change you are requesting may cost money, it may cost bandwidth, it may mean he don't have time for a water change right now but he has heard your plea and will be talking with staff at their Friday meeting. Today is Friday. It could happen today! ;Pompus

So let me ask, what did my emoji indicate to you? I have no idea what that one means but my words are slightly more clear. I hope so?

Am I hostile? Rude? Helpful? Or maybe just an AZhole (tourist from Arizona that came to CA for a party weekend)? Words mean more than symbols, or slurs.

In defense of words, with just a few emojis inserted for clarification of emotions;Peeking

And as a bonus, a fun GIF just because the site added those instead of emoji's?

Happy Dance GIF by joeyahlbum

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Dance Posing GIF by Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
A picture is worth a thousand words? But only if you understand the language.

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the rush? this thread started in Dec 2021?

Suggestion; Go back to school and take a creative writing class and learn to express yourself in prose. Emoji's are sign language. Learn to write the language and you can replace your emotions with words. for instance, I am pleading with you right now to read what you wrote about the Rev sending you a written communication indicating that the site wants to move slowly and carefully in adding new features.
the change you are requesting may cost money, it may cost bandwidth, it may mean he don't have time for a water change right now but he has heard your plea and will be talking with staff at their Friday meeting. Today is Friday. It could happen today! ;Pompus

So let me ask, what did my emoji indicate to you? I have no idea what that one means but my words are slightly more clear. I hope so?

Am I hostile? Rude? Helpful? Or maybe just an AZhole (tourist from Arizona that came to CA for a party weekend)? Words mean more than symbols, or slurs.

In defense of words, with just a few emojis inserted for clarification of emotions;Peeking

And as a bonus, a fun GIF just because the site added those instead of emoji's?

Happy Dance GIF by joeyahlbum

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Dance Posing GIF by Tiny Tina's Wonderlands's Wonderlands
A picture is worth a thousand words? But only if you understand the language.
;Stop;Shy;Hilarious

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ I am so confused what this even means. Stop look and listen? Is this a 90's rap song?
Why we need better emojis;Blackeye , I need one for shade lol I meant it as just stop but in a jesting way , like being extra. Il have some emoji classes for proper use once the new ones come out ;Stig;Writing

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back