We Need Your AEFW's

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!

We need some help from the community. We need your AEFW's. If you have any worms or eggs, please share them with us for testing.

We have been working hard on reformulating Purge and with the new formula our population of AEFW's have been absolutely obliterated in the last few weeks and we need as many as we can get to continue on.

Please reach out to me if you have any to spare :)

epsteino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!

We need some help from the community. We need your AEFW's. If you have any worms or eggs, please share them with us for testing.

We have been working hard on reformulating Purge and with the new formula our population of AEFW's have been absolutely obliterated in the last few weeks and we need as many as we can get to continue on.

I certainly will when I see some. It I’ve been trying to rid them for the past 6 months. I’m sure they’ll show their ugly heads again.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll see if I have any frags with eggs to share when I get home today. Purge was not effective on them (tried 6 bottles I overnighted from Canada ;Facepalm)

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll see if I have any frags with eggs to share when I get home today. Purge was not effective on them (tried 6 bottles I overnighted from Canada ;Facepalm)

You were supposed to message me. Please do :)

OP
OP
UWC

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few people have reached out.. we need more! :)

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck! Just want to share, vibrant is working wonders on my GHA after 5 weeks. If I ever come across AEFW, I’ll hit up the next product ~~~ after a dozen positive reviews.

SuaSponte

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All!

@uwc We need some help from the community. We need your AEFW's. If you have any worms or eggs, please share them with us for testing.

Do you have an estimated release date for the new formulation of Purge? I was about to order either Purge (original formula version), or salifert's flatworm exit. Thanks for your time.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back