Web Cams

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbrouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

robbrouse

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
634
Reaction score
4
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone set up a web cam to be able to look at there tank anytime they want? If so what is needed? Other than a web cam :)
 
Here is what I set it up.
Dericam H502W HD 720P Mega Pixel H.264 IP PT Wireless Camera
LinkSys E3000 Wireless Router
Tripod

I works perfectly. I can watch it from my phone, Ipad, PC.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new