WEB external drive pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a drive pump with good head pressure. If anyone has a used one let me know.
 
I need a drive pump with good head pressure. If anyone has a used one let me know.
Hello Chris:

I have a Brand New IWAKI External pump. wired for 120 VAC, it Has the Japanese Motor, The one That is is Real Quiet. I was going to use it on my 120 But downsized to a 60 Gallon Cube. Price is Right, Trade for Frags, or $75.00 I'll go Lookup model Number. Bruce
 
Hello Chris:

I have a Brand New IWAKI External pump. wired for 120 VAC, it Has the Japanese Motor, The one That is is Real Quiet. I was going to use it on my 120 But downsized to a 60 Gallon Cube. Price is Right, Trade for Frags, or $75.00 I'll go Lookup model Number. Bruce
pm sent


if i dont get a responce , does anyone else have one?
 
Chris if you are not carrying it up a floor I have a little giant in the shed I think and a pcx 40 somewhere.
 
I'll be selling my reef octopus water blaster 10000 that is 2600 gph and 16 ft head. it runs 125 watts half of a mag 24. $150 but I won't have it out of storage until mid Jan.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new