Fish Styx
In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2026
Partner Member 2027
Reef Tank 365
RGB
R2R Secret Santa 2024
R2R App User
Secret Santa
Hospitality Award
WAMAS
ThreadAward
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
Good morning and Happy Friday, fellow reefers! As many of us collectively approach the finish line for our respective work weeks, we look forward to the weekend for time to decompress and to focus on the things we love. Sometimes though, that means catching up on the chores we love to hate (i.e. skimmer cup cleaning <yuck!>).
So, I was wondering: what are your weekend reefing plans? Are you going to a frag swap or LFS, taking care of some overdue maintenance (I see you over there with the dirty glass), or do you just plan on relaxing in front of your little slice of the ocean and enjoying the fruits of your labor?
So, I was wondering: what are your weekend reefing plans? Are you going to a frag swap or LFS, taking care of some overdue maintenance (I see you over there with the dirty glass), or do you just plan on relaxing in front of your little slice of the ocean and enjoying the fruits of your labor?