Weird acan bubble

heritage755

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been watching this bubble grow on my acan for a few weeks. No visible skeleton and the other polyps around the bubble seem fine. Has anyone seen this before?

IMG_3019.jpeg IMG_3018.jpeg IMG_3006.jpeg
 
If you're talking about the ones on the right that are inflated it might just be some type of funky polyp extension, but i dont know for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new