Weird anemone disease ID ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hot2na
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well...here's an interesting twist : after the feeding -they did not detach or balloon yesterday : but I also altered another factor at the same time =TEMP...I lowered the temp 4 degrees from 82 to 78... kept thinking -heat expand,cold shrink...anyway did NOT balloon yesterday at all.. so... let's see what happens ......?
 
happy to report =back to normal...could not say what helped reverse this odd happening, but it seems to be done..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new