Welcome from Streetsboro Ohio

  • Thread starter Thread starter 328 reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

328 reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
351
Location
Streetsboro
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been a avid Saltwater Hobbyist for the last 10 Years. I have a 125 Gallon mixed Reef tank and a custom sump. I also have a 90 gallon reef tank. I enjoy reading and learning about, How to have a Successful reef tank in the Home environment. I'm currently preparing for my first Macna show in Orlando Florida this weekend. Super excited!!
IMG_20180414_230330_720.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_49051208_175802_989.mp4
    27.7 MB
Welcome to R2R!!! I’m also looking forward to MACNA - make sure you stop by the R2R booth!
 
are you in any clubs? I was in C-sea. been to busy with work.

I was in the C-SEA club. I haven't attend any of the meetings in awhile due to work and traveling. I'm looking to renew my membership sometime soon though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new