well...hello there!

dndlyon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking for quite some time, and decided to finally climb out from under this rock to say, "hello!"

I kept multiple nano and pico tanks in 19hmmhmmhmm (that's me...saying early to mid 90s while covering my mouth so you can't understand me ). Mostly SPS with a few fish here and there...most definitely had a mushroom addiction.

Things around my place have felt a bit dismal and dreary lately, so I dusted some old equipment off a few weeks ago and actually started to see nitrites and nitrates today.

It's nice to have my hands in saltwater in my livingroom again, and maybe I haven't forgotten everything!

But for the things that I did forget, a big Thank You to all of you who post and answer questions here. Remember that someone is always lurking and learning, and you are greatly appreciated!

Nice to see you all! It's kind of bright out here, so I'm just gonna creep back under this rock and keep watching your conversations...but not in a creepy way

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome47.png

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

I think I'm supposed to say "I-O!!!!"

But I'd rather say, "Go Dawgs! Sic em!"

Still paying my student loans to GA, so I can't OH-IO yet

Nice to "meet" you!
Your Dawgs ruined my new years eve! Welcome to Ohio! Where are you at! I might be able to help you out with some frags. But you are going to have to say O-H and mean it!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 141 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.4%
Back