Welso Advice

Fishboy9227

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
167
Reaction score
104
Location
OKC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this welso was stung by an aiptasia in my other tank. I moved it to this tank and it has been inflated with good color. I haven’t noticed this wound getting any larger.

Any advice on how to rehab? I’m nervous as I’ve usually lost welsos once they show skeleton.

Thanks.

IMG_3122.jpeg
 
Just keep it fed 2-3 times a week with anemone pellets. They take a while to heal but judging from your pic, it looks to be healthy and u know what your doing boss.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 28 29.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new